What are my shipping costs?
Your shipping costs depend on the country/world region you’re ordering from as well as the weight of your package. When you’re checking out, the weight of your order is calculated and a shipping cost provided. Since we hate seeing high shipping costs at the end of an order when we’re checking out ourselves, and since we strongly believe in making our customers happy, we have decided to share these costs with you!
When do I receive my package?
We aim to ship your goodies to you as fast as possible. Please make sure you have given all necessary information in the check out process to enable a smooth process.
The following are estimates of potential shipping delays. If your package has not arrived within this delay +7 days, don't hesitate to contact us .
- For addresses in France, estimated delivery is 2-5 business days.
- International shipping is available to all destinations. Estimated delivery: 2-5 business days (Europe); 5-15 business days (rest of the world)
Please note that we are not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor are we responsible for delays associated with the import process or non-tracked items lost in transit.
How do I return goods?
First, if you have a need to consider a refunds and returns, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means, we owe you a “thank you”! Nothing makes us happier than a happy SavadiMaison customer and as such we promise to do our best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience and to make right any hiccups along the way. That said, we have put together the following information for you:
Counting from the date your order is received, you can send back your order within 15 (fifteen) working days.
When you make a return, please help us by adhering to the following procedure:
- Complete and print the Returns Form, and enclose it with your parcel. You can download it from My Account/My Orders. Without this returns form, we unfortunately cannot accept your return.
- Return products in their original packaging, with their labels intact and any accessories included, i.e. in perfect condition for re-sale. They must not therefore have been used, washed or damaged. The returns address is shown on the returns form.
- For SavadiMaison to take responsibility for any loss of products during transporting returns, please send all your returns by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, without which we will otherwise be unable to refund the cost of the items.
- Please be kindly informed that you will need to bear shipping costs for returning an item. Unfortunately we’re too small right now as a company to offer free returns (but hope to change it in the future).
If the above conditions are met, the total amount of the items returned will be refunded to you.
Your refund will take effect within thirty (30) days of receiving the items. You will be refunded by crediting the bank account used for your payment.
What should I do if my package is damaged on arrival?
On receipt of your package, if you see that the packaging is showing signs of damage, you may either: refuse the parcel, in which case it will be returned straight to us or ask for it to be delivered to your post office so that you can open it in the presence of an authorised officer. If your parcel has been accepted by an unknown third party, you can fill in the Post Office contact form and you will be hearing from us as soon as possible to sort this issue out.
My item has a defect
We pay particular attention to the quality of our products. However, should you find any fault despite all the quality checks carried out, please inform us of this problem so that we can send you a replacement or a refund. Please follow the returns procedure and state the reason for returning. If we accept the fault, you have the choice of re-ordering your item (subject to availability) or taking a refund. Return charges will then of course be at our expense!