Description & Details
This sumptuously soft and cosy mohair scarf is made from the hair of an angora goat, one of the most luxurious fibres in the world. It is woven by master craftsmen in Spain according to traditional techniques dating back 700 years. Its silky lightweight yet dense and resilient fibres keep you warm and cozy thanks so their insulating properties. Since the 1930s, the Valgañón family has been weaving only the finest mohair in its mill, bringing out its remarkable natural qualities.
Mohair's Natural Qualities
- A hollow breathable fibre that warms almost instantly when placed against the skin.
- Naturally avoids wrinkles, dirt and odours, as it is a smooth fibre (like our own hair) requiring little cleaning.
- Low static propensity.
- Naturally flame-retardant.
- 100% biodegradable and ecologically sound, as the Angora goats are gentle on the land and don't cause erosion.
- Extremely light - but amazingly warm.
Composition & Colour
- 50% Mohair & 50% Extrafine Merino Wool
- Pastel Rainbow
- It is recommended to dry clean this product.